Monday, March 19, 2007

Electro, and my love affair with it

TST: So Sean what music do you prefer to listen to when The Robots are hunting all the humans down and trying to eat ALL brains?

SSS: I like Electro and all of its varieties

TST: Why is that?

SSS: Because it makes me feel like robots are hunting me down and trying to eat my brain.

TST: Wow, where can the rest of us get in on some of that

SSS: Go to the following link http://www.traviscastillo.com/

SSS: Go directly to the electro sections for a given year

SSS: Grab anything that has Tiga or Justice in the title

TST: Will it make us feel like Los Roboticos are going to eat our brains

SSS: Don't call them that, and yes, yes it will

2 comments:

Bing said...

Sounds like Sylar is on the loose to me. Mmmmm....BRAAAAAINS. Hero? or Robot? You decide....

Anonymous said...

You tell 'em. Talk to tha hand.