Tuesday, March 13, 2007

You are not right, you are wrong

While going up the elevator yesterday a tall man was riding it with me. He had a cyborg like apparatus hanging on his ear. It was then that I had a flashback PTSD style that went back to basic training. The elevator became hot, like those brutal 100 degree days running around Panama City. In the back of my head a voice became louder and Louder and LOuder and well you get the idea. The voice was my drill sergeant and it said this.

"IF YOU ARE STANDING HERE ON THIS ELEVATOR WITH A STUPID EAR APPARATUS ATTACHED TO YOUR HEAD, YOU ARE WRONG!"

"I HATE THINGS THAT ARE WRONG AND THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE AND I HATE YOU!"



I can only hope that he could hear my delusional thoughts. He needed to and so did I.

3 comments:

Bing said...

Those ear thingies are thought readers - didn't you know that? You're SO fired.

Anonymous said...

Nah! He's a Cyberman in training! Just hope he gets his upgrade soon!

nabbercow said...

I knew a guy like that once. He was so wrong I think he died from it.